To the people who “raised” me:
You need to stop bothering me. I need a week away from you! Below is a list of things you two MUST improve:
- Your controlling personalities. (Ease up on the rules)
- Incessant chatter. (It gives me a headache)
- Never listening to me. (Even pretending to listen would be an improvement)
- Not letting me drive. (I have had my license for over a month. Let me drive alone already!)
- Yelling at me.
- Assuming that when I say one thing, I mean another. (I do not hate your f***ing cooking)
- That I come second to my brother (aka he is the favorite)
- Coming into my space without my permission. (And then telling me that it is too messy)
- You never leave me alone.
- You keep secrets from me (by the way, if I go into my bathroom, I can hear EVERYTHING you say when you are sitting in the kitchen)
- Telling my secrets to each other and everyone else you know. (How would you like it if I told your secrets?)
Please change your ways by November 1, 2010 or I am officially never talking to you again.
Teen Drama Queen